Parents & Players,
As we look ahead to the off-season, Real Speed Hockey Development would like to offer you the opportunity to join us this summer as we prepare for the upcoming 2018-19 season. Real Speed offers a 12 week program comprised of (3) on ice sessions, as well (4) Strength & Conditioning sessions per week. Our College training group is by invitation only and limited to 17 skaters.
College/Pro Groups (Invite Only) Email: Brian@TopGunHockey.org
ON ICE: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00A – 9:30A
OFF ICE: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:45A – 11:30A
ON ICE: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:40A – 11:10A
OFF ICE: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 11:30A – 11:15A
ON ICE: Monday, Wednesday, 11:20A – 12:50P
OFF ICE: Monday, Wednesday, 1:15P – 3:00P
The Real Speed Hockey Development training model generates positive results through the enhancement of individual skills and overall player development.
• In season Practices are team oriented, Real Speed Hockey Development runs their program focusing on individually developing overall skating and skill sets needed to advance each player to the next level
• Real Speed breaks down the different elements of the game as well different elements to the players’ position to enhance all areas of their game
• Skating work focuses on modern and advanced skating techniques including body position, mechanics, speed, lateral movement, transitional skating, quickness, and over-speed training
• Shooting work focuses on the proper hand positioning, weight transfer, shot selection, lane changes, deception, and shot release in stride
• Stick Handling and Puck possession focuses on the proper hand positioning, mechanics, extension, body positioning, deception, creativity, and attacking off the rush
Real Speed Hockey Development’s staff has a combined 12 years of Division 1 and 14 years of Professional Hockey Experience. Our staff offers a high level of expertise and takes prides in developing our youth, high-school, collegiate, and professional players.
Join us at Real Speed Hockey Development this summer and see how we set the standard in player development. Please let us know if you will be joining us this summer as well any questions you may have about our program. Please complete the registrations online @realspeedsports.com by clicking the “Hockey Development” tab and selecting Real Speed Hockey Dev 2017. Groups will close to new registrants once our capacity is reached, please complete registrations at your earliest convenience.
REAL SPEED HOCKEY DEVELOPMENT
603 893-4448 EXT 5