The Real Speed Hockey Development training model generates positive results through the enhancement of individual skills and overall player development.
- In season Practices are team oriented, Real Speed Hockey Development runs their program focusing on individually developing overall skating and skill sets needed to advance each player to the next level
- Real Speed breaks down the different elements of the game as well different elements to the players’ position to enhance all areas of their game
- Skating work focuses on modern and advanced skating techniques including body position, mechanics, speed, lateral movement, transitional skating, quickness, and over-speed training
- Shooting work focuses on the proper hand positioning, weight transfer, shot selection, lane changes, deception, and shot release in stride
- Stick Handling and Puck possession focuses on the proper hand positioning, mechanics, extension, body positioning, deception, creativity, and attacking off the rush
Real Speed Hockey Development’s staff has a combined 12 years of Division 1 and 14 years of Professional Hockey Experience. Our staff offers a high level of expertise and takes prides in developing our youth, high-school, collegiate, and professional players.
Join us at Real Speed Hockey Development and see how we set the standard in player development.